When it comes to dog treats, you should be giving your furry friend something that’s both nutritious and delicious. With our dental treats by Bristly, you can have confidence knowing your dog is getting only the very best when munching on one of our healthy and safe snacks. These delicious dog treats not only help fight against plaque and tartar buildup, but they also promote good bacteria, helping to keep your pup’s pearly whites shiny and healthy. Whether you want to improve your dog’s current dental routine or your trying to rid their bad breath once and for all, a daily dental treat from Bristly is sure to help!
Establish a healthy balance in your pup's mouth! The specially formulated dental treats focus on improving your dog's oral health in 3 unique ways:
• Fights harmful bacteria.
• Creates a healthy environment for “good” bacteria to grow.
• Reduces inflammation & helps maintain healthy oral hygiene.
• Vet-recommended and safe for all dogs.
• Enzymatic activity kills bad bacteria.
• Prebiotic blend promotes good bacteria.
• Reduces inflammationPrevents harmful oral issues from developing.
• Helps maintain a healthy gut microbiome.
• Freshens breath.
• Products are all-natural and low in calories.
• Tangerine Oil: helps improve oral hygiene
• Cranberry Seed Oil: protects against inflammation in the gums and supports a healthy oral microbiome
• Natural Kelp: balances the oral microbial environment within the mouth
• Special Enzymes help fight plaque build up: Glucose Oxidase, Amyloglucosidase
• Promotes the growth of good bacteria
• Vitamin E: Creates a strong subgingival environment
• Coenzyme Q10: reduces gum inflammation
(See full ingredients list in product image gallery above)
• Beef Flavor
One bag of our Bristly’s Pre-Biotic Dental Treats is equivalent to a one month supply for large dogs or two months for smaller dogs.
• 1 whole treat for dogs 30lb+
• ½ the treat per day for dogs under 30lb
Bristly’s Pre-Biotic Dental Treats are safe for all canines, however, it’s always advised to talk to a vet before introducing a new product into your dog’s diet. If your dog has any allergies or sensitivities, it is highly advised to check our product label before feeding one to your furry companion.